St John’s Newcastle – Safe Ministry Resources.
- Faithfulness in Service: Newcastle Anglican Diocese: Faithfulness in Service
- Parish Safety Policy: Newcastle Anglican Diocese: Parish Safety Policy
- Being Together: Being Together
- ‘SAFE’ series from NSW kid’s guardian: SAFE Series Resources
- Office of the Children’s Guardian: Child Safe eLearning and SAFESpace eLearning
- Director of Professional Standards and Survivor Support: Newcastle Anglican Diocese: Professional Standards
We have taken measures to ensure that Saint Johns is a safe environment for all. All who work with children or youth have completed Safe Ministry Training and all clergy, staff and volunteers are subject to strict employment measures such as working with children checks. Our church is committed to being a place where survivors of abuse experience care and support.